13 December 2011

My contribution to the project so far...

I have decided to post a small self-evaluation of what I have done for the group production blog.
I have contributed to the group research and planning work quite well. I have done over 16 posts on Research and Planning - including research on conventions of a thriller, technical issues and the aspects of thriller genre. I have also contributed into planning of the production of the film with taking care of the moodboard, storyboard animatics and other that are clearly labelled on the group blog. I have done a lot of work and tried to present it in the most creative way I could access in a short periods of time in order to meet deadlines. I am proud of my work and I think I have contributed individually a lot into the group. To improve my work in the near future, I could find out about more creative ways in which I could present my work and also I could go into more detail in order to get more marks for indepth research with the right terminology. However, I think that the terminology I used is fairly professional and correct at the current stage of progress in Media Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment