11 December 2011

Group's Individual Contribution to Planning.


This is the list of some of group tasks that we have been set recently to complete as part of our research and planning. I have divided the tasks equally, regarding that I have done a lot of work before doing helpful research into thriller genre and conventions of thriller, as well as other tasks too. I think that individually I have put a lot of work and effort into the group and individual blog and I am proud of my work. Since the shoot will be at one of the group member's house (Kieran's), I got him to take photos, get permissions, test lighting and get recce's and test shots. Then I got Adam, another group member to do Shoot and Edit Schedule, Asset List, Call Sheet, Risk Assessment and Weather check and other quite simple but very important bits of needed work in terms of planning. I've done personally a moodboard, animatic of the storyboard, wrote down the discussed brainstorm before and the scene walkthrough map. I have taken on the urgent tasks that we must have done otherwise we could not should over the Christmas break, which is our goal. Since I have good time-management skills and self-organisation skills, I decided I would manage the tasks quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment