28 October 2011

Self evaluation.

I have looked at my work I have done in the last few weeks and I have evaluated myself on it. I looked at different levels that work could be on and I awarded myself a mark, then justified it - basically said why I think I got up or down to this or that level.

1. Complete (do we know who did what?)
I think I am at level three to four at this point. I have done quite a bit of detailed research and I have planned out my work. I have done the majority of the research that was assigned to my group out of all three of us and I think I have done well on this one.

2. Useful research and demonstrate learning or just copying?
I think I am at level three or four again at this stage. I have done a lot of detailed research into thriller, thriller sub-genres, iconic directors and other necessary research that I was asked to do for my group and myself. Since I have done the majority of research and it was quite detailed, and full research, I think I am right in between three and four as I could make some pieces stronger, more detailed and better written out.

3. Care/creativity in the Presentation.
I think I am at level 3 in this area of level criteria. I have tried to present my work in a creative way, however I could have done better. Using more video's and voice overs that I could have don with the thriller history or sub-genres of the thriller. However, I did use Power-point presentations, pictures, voice-overs and video's. I could've done more though, and present the research in a much better way to get to level 4.

4. Time Management.
I have tried my best to manage my time well and do at least 4 hours per week of independent work. However, I found it quite difficult and took me a lot of time and effort to complete my research and tasks I have been assigned but it was easier with the help of my group at times. I think I am at level 2 at the moment at the time management. However, I will try to catch up and manage my time a lot better in the coming up modules and at least hit the level 3 by the end of next module.

No comments:

Post a Comment